Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FatallyFeminineDesigns.com Makeover

I just wanted to let you all know that the FFD website will be going through some major changes over the next two weeks. As I posted previously, I am transitioning to a Yahoo Webstore. 


This process will be happening over the next few weeks, which means some growing pains will occur. The site might experience a few days downtime between the current and new site, so please don't be alarmed. If it does experience any downtime it will be back up very shortly. 


I also will be closing down the shopping portion of the website soon so that I can start transferring the products to the new site. Also, my Email Address may experience a day of downtime, so if you e-mail me, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 


But don't worry, this will all be worth it. I hope everyone loves the new site and finds it much more attractive and user-friendly. If you have any questions about the transition or site downtime don't be afraid to comment here, send me a message on DA, flickr, facebook, or Etsy. Thanks so much for bearing with me as I improve the FFD website!


PLEASE NOTE: The new website will be located at the same address. I am just giving it a makeover. It will still be fatallyfemininedesigns.com


xo Aubree

No comments:

Post a Comment