Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today's Outfit 7/3/10

Today I wanted to be comfortable and cute. Here's what I'm wearing today...






♥ Bow Tee: I'm Your Present
♥ Jeans: Macy's
♥ Watch: Guess Jeans w/ Swarovski Crystal
Strawberry Ring: Betsey Johnson
♥ Cupcake Ring: Fatally Feminine Designs (Me)
♥ Flip Flops (not pictured): BCBG - Dillard's

This tee is one of my absolute favorites, I wear it at least once a week. I also have a cupcake ring exactly like the one I'm wearing for sale in my etsy shop, so check it out. Have a happy and fun 4th of July everyone!

xo Aubree

7 comments:

  1. you're so cute, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tascha: Thanks sweetie, I love your style too! :)

    Rai: Thanks so much!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discover your lovely blog!!!
    your adorable with this cute bow tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! :D
    So pretty shirt!and this bow :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely style of your outfit,
    i am impressed, are you model ?

    Movie Star Outfit Jackets | superstars jackets

    ReplyDelete