Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GNO Pictures

Last Friday I participated the GNO Benefit for Ronald McDonald House Charities. As you know, I have been preparing for it over the last couple of months.


Overall, it was a really fun experience. I met a lot of really nice women and got a lot of wonderful feedback about my jewelry. I also met a lot of other local business owners that I might end up working with in the future. I also made a few sales, but I think I was over-prepared as far as inventory goes. I have a lot of left over stock. 


I have already started to list in my Etsy Shop again. I have a lot of new Alice items to list (some already available) and tons of other cute jewelry, so check my Etsy Shop often for new items!


Here are a few photos from the event. It was indoor and the lighting isn't that great but I hope you enjoy them:


Me at the table. I don't know what I'm doing, but I promise I wasn't picking my nose! 


A photo of just some of the stock I brought to the show. People were really impressed 
with my Sweet Treats Charms!

A Giveaway for May will start next week and just run for one week this time. I have also added a rule that the winner must claim their prize within one week of the drawing or they will forfeit it to someone else. The last giveaway winner has yet to contact me with a mailing address and I hate for the necklace to go to waste!

xo Aubree

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you? ^__^ Your table is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm great, how are you? And thanks so much! I felt like I didn't have enough stuff, but I found out I had too much, LOL!

    ReplyDelete