Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Website Grand Opening

Yesterday was the official grand opening of the new fatallyfemininedesigns.com!


I hope everyone will go check it out and let me know what you think! I think that you will find it more attractive, user-friendly, and modern. I only have 6 products for sale currently, but I hope to have around 75 for a fully stocked website. I'm almost done adding 6 more products and will be updating the site with those soon.


The checkout will be much smoother with the new website and I hope to add the payment option of credit cards without the use of Paypal sometime in the future. I will let everyone know when and if that happens. 


I have a new Sweet Treats Collection that I hope to soon debut on the new website so look out for that.


Also, May's blog giveaway will start in a few days, and this month's prize will be from the Alice in Wonderland Collection!


xo Aubree

No comments:

Post a Comment