Monday, March 8, 2010

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

This weekend I went to the movies and watched the new Alice in Wonderland. I have to say that I really like it. I thought the characters were really well done. I just sort of wished it would have been more of the original story since I love that one so much. But despite that, I think that if you love Alice you should go see it! Anyway, if you did see the movie what did you think of it?

Now for some eye candy plus a small feature..

Wonderland Necklace, handmade by me



White Rabbit Ring, handmade by me

I discovered this Etsy shop, called The Poppy Tree,  a few weeks ago and love her alice themed art:



Wonderland Print, by The Poppy Tree



Alice In Wonderland Reading Print, by The Poppy Tree


Happy Monday!

xoxo Aubree

4 comments:

  1. Hi,how are you?I'm Donkuri of flickr,you remember me?
    I like you creations and Alice's design,so kawaii!Sorry for my bad english XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yes I remember you. Thanks for your sweet comment and following the blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations! Congratulations!
    Have a nice day, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I followed your blog even though I can't read French! :)

    ReplyDelete